Looking for pet-friendly apartments in Cedar Rapids, IA? Look no further than Eagles Point Apartments! As one of the few pet-friendly communities, we proudly allow cats and dogs here.
At Eagles Point, we understand that your pet is your family, they may even be your only family here in Cedar Rapids. You shouldn't have to imagine life without them, nor should you have to compromise your living arrangements to keep them.
Eagles Point offers quality living that includes a variety of community and apartment amenities to make our stay with us enjoyable. View our pet policy below to learn more about our pet-friendly community.
Our Pet Policy
- We allow cats and dogs upon approval.
- No more than two (2) pets are allowed per apartment.
- We do not accept Pit Bulls, German Shepherds, Rottweilers, Wolf hybrids, or any mix of these breeds. Property staff reserves the exclusive right to make the final determination as to dog breed.
- Pets allowed without deposits: small birds, turtles, hamsters, guinea pigs, fish aquariums that are five (5) gallons or less. Note that deposits are required on large birds, including but not limited to: Parrots, Cockatiels, Sun Conures, or other birds often let out of cages.
- The following pets are not authorized at Eagle’s Pointe Apartments: snakes, lizards, sugar gliders, flying squirrels, chinchillas, ferrets, reptiles, amphibians, rodents, or venomous animals of any kind.
Pet Fee is non-refundable and does not transfer from apartment to apartment
- For pets less than one (1) year in age, a twelve hundred ($1,200) deposit is required. Three Hundred ($300) is non-refundable. The remainder is refundable upon move out if there is no pet damage.
- For pets over one (1) year in age, a three hundred ($300) pet deposit is required. One hundred fifty ($150) is non-refundable. The remainder is refundable upon move out if there is no pet damage.
- *Any pets exceeding fifty (50) pounds will incur an additional one hundred ($100) non-refundable pet fee*
- The monthly pet rent is $35 per pet.
The following are the owner’s requirements: No pets allowed on new carpet or carpet less than two (2) years old, pets must be inoculated, proof of age, all deposits and fees must be paid on or before the date the resident takes possession of the apartment, and a separate addendum is to be completed and signed, and is considered as part of the Lease Agreement.
Please bring your pet to the office for an “interview.” We like to meet and get to know all our residents, even our four-footed ones! For further details on our pet policy, please contact our office staff.